Kosame Copper Rain Chain
Accent your home with these Japanese inspired Rain Chains made from 100% recycled copper. Enjoy the soothing sounds of water and tinkling drops running down the uniquely design copper cups and 6.5 ft./8.5 ft. chain. Adding these Do-it-Yourself natural elements not only beautifies your surroundings but allows you to be eco-friendly. Collecting water into pots or barrels conserves water for reuse saving the environment. Over time the Copper Rain Chain will develop a breathtaking patina while directing water from your roof to a rain barrel, basin, or garden. The Rain Chain installs in minutes with the hanging “V” hook which sits inside the existing gutter opening.
Rain Chain Product Highlights:
- Made from copper and will develop a beautiful patina finish over time and will not rust like other cheap material
- 9 or 12 Copper cups are included on the 6.5 ft/8.5 ft. chain respectively
- Product materials and design offer year-round enjoyment
- Do-it-Yourself installation in minutes with easy shorting if required
- Included 6 in. chain for securing to the ground or object