10 ft. x 20 ft. Free-Standing Fiberglass Pergola Roof
Outdoor Distinctions offers complete prefab pergola kits or just the prefab fiberglass pergola roof. The low-maintenance fiberglass notched beams, rafters, and optional purlins for additional shade offer a simple roof solution to existing pergola plans or design ideas. Fiberglass is an ideal material for outdoor use as it is lightweight, extremely strong, requires virtually no-maintenance, maintains structural properties during season changes, and best of all it is easy to install. Pergola roof designs are available in a variety of widths and depths to accommodate your pergola project with spans up to 20 feet long. Custom pergola roof options are available by contacting Outdoor Distinctions at 844-345-2424.
Free-Standing Pergola Roof Product Highlights:
- Fiberglass Construction offers superior quality for low-maintenance, high strength-to-weight ratio, and is not affected by changing temperatures or seasons
- Notched Support Beams are unique and offer ease of rafter installation to create an elegant look
- Pergola Roofs come complete with stainless steel installation brackets designed to fit over a 4 in. x 4 in. wooden post
- Pergola Designs are Made in the USA, primed and painted at our facility or by request can be unfinished for custom paint, and shipped ready to install
- Pultruded Fiberglass is manufactured to precise specifications and offer a hollow inside to conceal wiring for lights, outdoor fan, audio speakers, etc.
- Optional Fiberglass Purlins are available for all Pergola Roofs to provide additional shade (purchased separately)